AOC i2353Ph is the WLED-backlit IPS-based panel LCD monitor. The size of this monitor is a 23-inch and 9.2mm thickness, this monitor offers a resolution of 1920 × 1080 Full HD, 250cd/m2 brightness, 50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 5ms response time. The 178/178 viewing angles, so the picture looks very good at every angle that is ideal for photo editing or web design.
Its menu button located on the base stand and buttons light up when you touch it. Touch control on the base stand is unique, making it easier to change settings. This monitor also can be hung on the wall. Due to the futuristic design, the AOC i2353Ph awarded Chinese design 2010. This monitor use LED technology, which is already free mercury that can harm and pollute the environment.
Dual HDMI ports and a VGA port allow flexible connection to several computers and other multimedia devices. AOC monitor i2353Ph is remarkable. This monitor brings future technology and designs.
AOC Aire Pro equipped with Screen+ technology to improve performance. A sensitive button control is included on the screen that placed on the front bottom. User-friendly graphical OSD menu makes adjusting the settings is a simple matter. In addition, the monitor is also equipped with built-in stereo speakers and offers two HDMI inputs.
- Ports in the base are a nice feature, and the connectors are located in the back of the base so wires can be easily hidden.
- Several display options in the menu settings.
- Great colours and great visibility from all angles.
- The contrast and lighting are extremely nice, and the colors are very nice as well.
- LED is always nice because of the energy you save.
- IPS makes for better graphic transitions.
- Slim, lightweight, and sleek with a great aluminum frame, looks very nice.
- Two HDMI ports
- It can be mounted.
- It’s a cheap IPS monitor.
- Solid construction.
- Good quality picture, sharp and crisp.
- No DVI port, you should buy a DVI-HDMI adapter if you have a DVI cable.
- If your room is too bright, aluminum frames causing glare.
- No HDMI cable included.
- Base has a blue light at the bottom of which remains active at all times, quite disturbing in a very dark room.
All things considered AOC I2353PH is a very solid monitor at an amazing price point.